After Hours Emergancy Contacts
Come home to an after-hours emergency and not sure who to call or what to do?
If you're currently experiencing a building-related emergency, then please follow the below steps:
- If the emergency is life-threatening, please call 000.
- If you occupy a newly built development that is still covered under builder's warranties, then please contact your builder's after-hours contact or your Insurance company emergency assist line to ensure your builder's warranty remains valid.
- If you occupy an Owners Corporation that is not covered by a builder's warranty, please contact one of our panel emergency contractors
For Owners Corporation and Common Property issues please call:
- Monday to Friday (9am - 3pm) - (03) 8870 2222, or
- Weekends and Aterhours (3pm - 9am) - 0418 362 023
Advise their friendly staff of your Name, Address, Contact Number, and the nature of the Emergency. Tymaline Building Services will assist you to resolve the issue and work alongside you to process any relevant insurance claim relating to building damage.
Tymaline Building Services can assist with the following emergencies:
- Internal Flooding
- Electrical Faults
- Storm Damage
- Gates and Doors malfunctions
- Plumbing Leaks and Blockages
- Malicious Damages
Please note, that if you contact Tymaline Building Services for a private issue within your Lot, you will be on-charged directly for the costs of Tymaline Building Services triage, attendance and any completed works.
If you contact Tymaline Building Services to triage any calls that are not considered an OC matter, then you will be on-charged a minimum of $40+Gst for triage or a minimum of $400+Gst if a trade attends site.